Monday, December 7, 2015

I would not describe myself as being depressed over the last decade. People remember me for being quiet and wandering off to watch TV in another room. This was true. But I wasn't depressed. If anything, I just was unimpressed by the people I ended up associating, Many were horrible people who spent most of their time causing drama. Why did we keep hanging out with a couple where both of them did things to us that should have had them shunned? The best thing about a new start is the ability to make new friends since its quite obvious at this point that I don't miss any of the people that we used to have to waste weekends hanging out with and thinking somehow we were part of their inner circle. I'm much happier wandering around museums with my daughter than tolerating the company of dullards and drama queens.

No comments: