Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Booze with the baby

In my continuing effort to prove that I'm a cool dad, I took Josie to meet Dan Aykroyd. There she was in the presence of the man who gave us the Coneheads, Elwood Blues and Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute. She naturally has zero idea who he is, but in 15 years, she's going to think he's cool. Of course she'll also think it was cool that I took her into a liquor store since he was signing his vodka that comes in a skull bottle. Something about a father-daughter trip to the liquor store that makes me think my small slice of Irish heritage is taking over my life.

I guess the line is drawn in front of the Wicked Livin' Adult Video store when Ron Jeremy comes to town. Although if the baby did puke while we were waiting in line, it might be the least disgusting thing to spill onto the floor.

No comments: