Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Normal sleep

During our vacation up at the lake, we allowed my mother-in-law to keep Josie over night. It was strange to put her in a different car and wave to her as they drove away. But we need a little vacation during the vacation. The bad part was that I didn't sleep through the night. I woke up at the same usual times and caught myself staring at the end of the bed where she wasn't since we also gave her the packnplay. After waking up and having breakfast, I felt myself jonesing for the kid.

The good part was she wasn't a menace to the mother-in-law. there were no real horror stories - except them trying to snap together the packnplay. It was good to hold her again. although that didn't last too long since I then went downstairs to admire the 65 inch high-def set. That could have been Josie.

No comments: