Thursday, August 19, 2010

jealous much?

Neil Patrick Harris has hinted he might retire from acting in order to raise his upcoming twins.

Why are famous people envying my life as a stay at home dad? Sure I gave up my massive career in video production to make sure my baby gets her life started off right. But this isn't for every guy. I've got things working for me. My life of working with bi-polar high strung bosses has made me able to handle the baby's fits. My days in a noise band allows me to tolerate screaming for hours. My ability to zone out while making eye contact is reassuring to the kid. And I don't mind watching Sesame Street at various times of the day.

Does Neil Patrick Harris really think he has the skills? Consider this an open invitation for Neil Patrick Harris to come over to my house for "Joe Corey's Raised By Wolves Babycare Techniques."

No comments: