Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Her Life of Crime

I'm not saying my daughter is turning into Lindsay Lohan, but today during the Rhyme Time at the Library she found a little zebra figure and refused to give it up. None of the other kids or parents seemed concerned. But I asked around the nearby mommies and nobody claimed it. Thus I decided to not spend the next two hours listening to Josie scream for the return of her precious zebra.

After it was over, I asked the librarian in charge if any mothers were asking about the zebra. Turns out it had been abandoned in the room a couple days before. Thus I allowed Josie to take it home. Figure we'll take it to the next Rhyme Time to see if any parent claims it. Why not make my kid a movable Lost and Found box?

I hope TMZ doesn't find out about this.

No comments: