Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outlaw Review: Parenting Magazine

here's another product plug in defiance of the motherbloggers:

Now my bathroom reading mainly consists of Parenting Magazine. I'm not sure how much of a help the advice is, but I do enjoy looking at the ads for various cool things. Lots of Elmo related stuff. Mostly I imagine how Josie will destroy them. She hasn't destroyed anything yet. She mostly will puke on things - but that can be fixed with a few squirts of Resolve. I like having that squirt bottle nearby. Although you should never put a baby on the sofa without a clothe diaper behind its head. The minute you forget it - out comes the formula.

The best part of Parenting is they offered a really cheap rate after you get the first few issues free via a Babiesrus offer.

No comments: