Monday, August 3, 2009

vampire baby diaries

Josie pretty much took a minor nap and decided to stay up until 11 p.m. until maybe 6 a.m. it's not like she wants to stay up to do anything besides stare at me and cry if left alone. I could understand if she's in grip mode and wants to play with things.

At first I wondered if she's the reincarnation of my old archive boss Ray Regis. Ray never slept at night. We used to joke at the film school when people asked when he'd be in his office. "When you don't see the sun." But he'd eventually get into the office around 2 p.m. Josie wants to sleep until 5 p.m. when mom gets up.

Today I kept randomly waking her up to be a pest and give her a dose of my medicine. But I don't think she's quite capable of understanding reverse psychology or mirror reactions.

No comments: