Friday, March 13, 2009

damn internet

I spend way too much time using the normal cleaning stuff hoping to get the duct tape residue off the crib, but it doesn't get the gooey junk off the wood. But then I hit the internet and quickly discover the solution is WD-40. Really? But I have nothing to lose except a "you didn't clean the crib" lecture from Becky. And let's face it, I'm more engrossed in the ACC tourney. So I decide there's nothing wrong with hitting the kid's crib with WD-40 since she won't be sleeping in it for another 3 months. By that time, her bed shouldn't have new engine smell.

A few squirts and an intense rub with a paper towel. and it's as good as used. Wow. It is a miracle substance. Now I won't have to worry about tacky baby syndrome. Or at least Josie having smudgy fingers.

No comments: