Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She is real

Last night was the third pregnancy class and the first in which I took Becky. Now everyone knows I wasn't some creepy guy who liked hanging out with expecting couples. There probably are people who do such things with the constant, "My wife must be lost in traffic" excuse.

The big thing last night was watching videos of women using various push methods to get the baby to pop out. One of the more startling thing had this giant amount of organic matter come hurling out before the baby. This leads me to want to pay a pair of safety goggles. It was like a Dario Argento movie. I'm rather happy I didn't let becky watch the Dawn of the Dead remake with the zombie woman spitting out the zombie baby.

The bad news is no matter how much I plead, I don't get any of the drugs reserved for becky. Why can't I take a couple hits of morphine? I'm going to be in pain when she won't let go of my arm. wonder if they'll have a tv set in the delivery room. This is going to take several hours and it will be in the middle of baseball season.

No comments: