Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's a World O' Babies

Becky lured me over to BabiesRUs to see the major stuff she has put on the registry. The big things was a giant stuffed chair that rocks. Got to try that out since I'll be spending plenty of time with Josie in it. It's nice and cushy. I only wish it had a holding for my beer. Daddy needs a reason to burp too!

The stuff I saw was pretty well coordinated. The Ladybug theme will be overwhelming. But little kids need big dots. She didn't show me the clothes. i kinda wanted to get a Onesie that read "Daddy's Alibi." I've been informed that I will be harmed if I buy the "Hooters Waitress in Training."

The bad part about BabiesRUs is that place is filled with babies. It's not like people feel obligated to bring their Barbies to Thee Dollhouse. How am I supposed to focus on the future of my child with crying brats all around me? Why must they sabotage my perfect vision of Josie, the most well behaved baby in the World? Although I think that my internal mute button is pushed when I imagine the kid.

No comments: