Friday, April 17, 2009

Beaned baby

In the newspaper today was a report of a 7 month old baby that got beaned at a Durham Bulls game. The kid took a foul ball because his dad was holding him and not paying attention to the crack of the bat. Why? Cause dad was at the picnic area that hosts the corporate cookouts. Those people aren't there to watch the game. I don't get why they don't have safety netting around that zone since they party zone people are too busy kissing corporate ass to care about balls and strikes.

Luckily Josie won't have to worry about this since when I have to take her to see the PawSox, I'll get seats behind the backstop or deep in the outfield bleachers. Or I'll just have the folks watch her while we go to the ballgame. That might be better since it's not like I can send Josie to the concession stand to get me a beer. Babies don't have any game when it comes to selling a fake ID to a vendor.

No comments: