Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Countdown

There is now less than 2 months before Josie pops out. I find myself really taking pleasure in semi-quiet moments in which I don't have to respond or keep an eye out for things. During Easter at Gran's there were plenty of babies and toddlers around. And there was a constant wonder if they needed a new diaper. Amazing how kids don't want to help out in the process of letting you know that they popped their pants. I have to work on that baby sign language business to get Josie to give me a clue. Just tug on my sleeve and say, "Fix it!" Is that too much to ask?

I keep trying to think back to my childhood and the whole diaper situation. I haven't a clue about such time. And I won't ask mom since I know that will turn into an hour long talk and me cringing at what I had done to the woman.

No comments: