Monday, April 20, 2009

Down Time

At this point in the pregnancy Becky has a bladder the size of a shot bottle. I'm learning quickly that there is no such thing as driving for longer than 20 minutes without a bathroom break. I'm only taking routes that go past Bojangles chicken joints so she can do her business and I can have Cajun fried goodness.

The biggest thing I have to remember is always make sure that the toilet seat is left down. When she says she's coming home, i check both toilets to make sure they are ready. She's got no time for such things. Also this goes double for when she goes to bed. She will inflict harm on me if she gets a wet ass at 3 a.m. She has threatened to wake me up with her wet ass in my slumbering face. I don't even want to be "told" once that way.

No comments: