Monday, December 29, 2008

Things not to do with a baby

We went to see the Boston Bruins - Carolina Hurricanes hockey match with my brother's family. Will had a fun time at the game, but I kinda realize that I won't be taking the Butterbean to an NHL game. First off the third level seats are rather steep and with zero leg space. I kept fearing Will would tumble if his seat tossed him around. Secondly, because of the ice, the building is really cold up there. Which brings us to part 3) it's too damn expensive. $35 for our section. All that and I have to worry about the kid catching a cold? We'll talk the kid to see the Bulls when the Pawsox come around, but there's very little chance I'll be dragging him to a Hurricanes game until he can at least identify the name and number of 10 active players.

No comments: